Lakehouse Rental Details
Below you will find pricing and information on booking Lakehouse. If you would like to reserve the space for an event, please read the information below and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability.
Lakehouse Pricing and Information:
The rental cost of the Lakehouse venue is based on event type and time of year.
Please inquire within for pricing.
- Total time reserved should include setup of personal items/décor
- Available rental hours are between 8am – 10pm
- Rentals must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks prior to event date
- Tours of the space are available by appointment only
- Rental items brought in by outside vendors must be reviewed and approved 2 weeks prior to your event
- Any decorations hung from the ceiling must be approved 2 weeks in advance of the event
- The use of adhesive on the walls of Lakehouse is strictly prohibited
Rental Fee Includes:
- 2,000 square foot facility with a lake view
- Tables and chairs that will be set before reservation time begins
- A/V Equipment including 2 screens with projectors, 2 wireless microphones, sound system, and podium
- Use of the wedding suite
- Canvas Restaurant & Market is the exclusive caterer for Lakehouse and no other third party caterer is allowed to cater an event at the venue
- Due to liability restrictions and liquor license regulations, alcohol cannot be brought into the Lakehouse unless provided by Canvas.
Venue Capacity: 120 guests (capacity decreases as tables/chairs and additional items are placed in the room)